MEET OUR TEAM CONTACT
MEET OUR TEAM CONTACT
We are looking for an Interior Designer specializing in commercial office projects. Retail and Medical experience is also beneficial.
Candidate would be required to relocate to the Cayman Islands…a Tax-Free jurisdiction.
Contact us to set up a Zoom call!
About the Position
This full‐time, permanent position for a Senior Interior Designer specializing in commercial office design which requires the candidate to relocate to the Cayman Islands.
Position includes medical and pension benefits as well as credit for relocation expenses.
Salaries are TAX FREE and will be in the region of CI$90k to CI$102k per year dependent on experience.
(US$108k to US$122k)
* Lead the project team and execute knowledge in project management, budgets, schedules, etc.
* Coordinate the preparation of project documents, minutes, schedules, and specifications.
* Manage construction teams on site through to Client move‐in.
* Develop projects from concept stage to Client move‐in.
* Present ideas efficiently and coherently through client presentations and design packages through visualizations, floor layouts, finishes selections, and details.
* Coordinate electrical, mechanical, structural, and other consultants or vendors.
* Coordinate and undertake the specification of furniture systems, fixtures, and equipment.
* Handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently within tight schedule conditions.
Required Experience & Skills:
* 8 years minimum experience in a similar role with an established Architectural or Design firm focused on Commercial design.
* Proven ability in AutoCAD v2022 as well as Microsoft Office Suite. SketchUp and Adobe Creative.
* Suite skills would also be beneficial.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design from an accredited University.
* Expertise in interior design, construction methodologies, project management, building code (IBC2009) and construction documentation production.
* Experience in commercial design projects. Healthcare, education, and hospitality experience will also be beneficial.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English.
Applications can respond with their resume and portfolio to: [email protected]